ADMINISTRATION + PRODUCTION
The CURRENT SESSIONS Team is interested in individuals who have a passion for dance and the performing arts. With our Mission, we hope to provide enriching opportunities both administratively and creatively.
Unfortunately, there are currently no positions available at this time. For inquires, feel free to send us a message at email@example.com.
Become a part of the CURRENT SESSIONS Team by learning firsthand the work that goes into building an organization from the ground up; invigorate and strengthen the entrepreneurial spirit of NYC's dance and performance communities!
Who we’re looking for:
PRODUCTION INTERN (3-4 month commitment)
CYCLE I: January 2016 - April 2016 / CYCLE II: June 2016 - September 2016
- distributing flyers to dance organizations and local businesses
- assisting Director of Programming during day-of performances
- ushering during performances or events
- collecting and organizing surveys during performances
RESEARCH + DEVELOPMENT INTERN (3 month commitment)
- organizing and maintaining email database on Mailchimp
- researching potential grant and sponsorship opportunities
In exchange for your time, you will receive free admission during our performances, one ticket for a friend, free admission to our LAB // SESSIONS, credit on our website/social media platforms and in our program, as well as future consideration as a CURRENT SESSIONS Team member!
Interested candidates please email us with a brief introduction of yourself and a resume as PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.